Joe = LOVE • 8" x 10" • Limited Edition (46)
< hover over image for close-up
- Size: 10 x 12” (Image size: 8” x 10” + 1” white border, shown in picture)
- Limited Edition (46) This is full size of original art (*Price subject to change over duration of limited run).
- Signed and Numbered, with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Giclee Print (paper: smooth, neutral white, archival Moab Lasal Photo Matte, acid free, heavyweight (230 g, 9.5-mil).
- Professionally scanned, highest quality resolution, color corrected for seamless match of original art.
- Mailed flat, via carrier of your choice (shipping + tax calculated at checkout) .
- Order fulfillment: please allow approximately 2-3 weeks from date of purchase for your order to be shipped, please see carrier of choice for transit time/delivery.
About: No one should dismiss the compassion that President Biden exudes—his caring demeanor and words embody a refreshing break from the harsh rhetoric of the past; humility, grace, positivity and hope is what is expected of a President.
In this piece, I carefully choose to highlight some of his Presidential, encouraging statements from his covid letter/plan; integrating these within the linear radiating sun/sky, grass/flower ground. It was intentional that I chose to flank the words (down/up) to meet in the middle— a symbol of the healing that needs to occur; as well as creating a flower form with the Presidential seal to also symbolize this effort.
This is a part of a new series of socio-political artwork that I have been working on to commemorate this era; and coincidentally, there was a call for work that was fitting of this theme— this piece is on view AFA Gallery in Scranton through 2/19/21 in “Love in the time of Covid” member show.