United We Stand • 9"x12"
< hover over image for close-up
- Size of print is 11” x 14” (Image size: 9” x 12”; + 1” white border, shown in picture)
- Note: the Original Art size is 18" x 24", to purchase this size click here)
- Open Edition, Signed with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Giclee fine art print (paper: smooth, neutral white, archival Moab Lasal Photo Matte, heavyweight (230 g, 9.5-mil).
- Artwork professionally photographed by art reproduction specialist, highest quality resolution, color corrected for seamless match of original art.
- Mailed flat, via carrier of your choice (shipping + tax calculated at checkout) .
- Order fulfillment: please allow approximately 2-3 weeks from date of purchase for your order to be shipped, please see carrier of choice for transit time/delivery.
About: *By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall” … a line from 1768’s “Liberty Song” by political activist John Dickinson; also adapted and used throughout history and popular culture. First published in the Boston Gazette, the words in this form are from a published printing I found online, and became the inspiration for this piece. No matter what side of the aisle you fall on, divisiveness and separation are NOT in the best interests of this Union—we must find common ground and work together for ALL. #UnitedWeStand.